The refit has been completed to a high specification to offer guests that well earned luxurious break.
- Three reception areas all with high oak beamed ceilings and solid oak floors
- Large lounge with two leather sofas, TV, DVD, Hifi, log burner and French doors leading out to the garden and swimming pool.
- A smaller room adjacent to the lounge is used for an additional bedroom to cater for 8 people.
- Comfortable "snug" room next to the kitchen for relaxing, reading or catching up on work.
- The family kitchen-diner is truly a home from home with a log burner and seating for 8 diners at the table plus a small breakfast bar. The kitchen leads out onto an open deck, a covered seating area and a Utility room fully equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Downstairs WC
- Three double bedrooms and one single all with solid oak floors
- As well as a family bathroom, two of the doubles have newly refitted ensuites (one with roll top bath), so there’s no waiting for that early morning shower!
- The large Master bedroom also incorporates a private dressing room and offers far reaching views through a spectacular 3 metre gable end window. We hope you agree – this room is quite a special room with a view.
Heated outdoor swimming pool with patio area, summer house and BBQ.
The swimming pool is open from May to September.
An acre of private grounds overlooking open fields